If your child is ever in a fire, this book could save their life! A great trip to the fire station is a wonderful experience for your little boy or girl in this book. They learn how important fire prevention and fire safety can be. At the station, they get to meet real firefighters and take a tour. First they get to look at all the fire trucks including an old antique engine, plus they get to sit up in the driver's seat of one of them. Then they get to see and wear the special uniforms and equipment that firefighters use. This is when they learn about what to do if their own clothes catch on fire... "STOP, DROP AND ROLL!!" Next, the firefighters show them matches and a smoke detector. Your child is taught to never play with matches or lighters and always give them to an adult if found. He or she will also learn to never play near gas or electric heaters, or stoves and fireplaces, as many objects such as clothing and paper catch fire very easily. There are plenty of other things taught in this highly educational book such as how to contact the fire department, what to do if they see or smell smoke and other valuable life-saving lessons. As well as being educational, the book can be used to store important emergency names an telephone numbers for your child to keep close to hand. Don't let your child go another day without this valuable book!
This personalised children's book makes a great fund raiser!
- For Ages 3-8
- This is a quality hard-cover personalized children's book
- Washable Hard Covers
- Fully illustrated color pages
- 36 pages
Trip to the Fire Station
Please fill in the information required below in the first box (Child's Personalised Info) above
1. Child's name e.g. John Lim Zhiming
2. Child's nickname to be used throughout the story (optional) e.g. Johnnie
3. Child's gender e.g. male/female
4. Child's age e.g. 4 years old
5. Hometown e.g. Singapore or Jurong West
6. Names of friends/family max 3 names e.g. Aunty Linda, John and Mark
Please fill in the personalised info required below in the 2nd box (Your Personalised Info) above
1. Your sign off name e.g. Mummy and Daddy or Uncle Eddy
2. Your dedication e.g. Never stop learning or Happy birthday buddy!
3. Date to be printed on book e.g. 25 December 2019